- Yeshua is fully God (Isaiah 9:6[H5]) and fully man
- Yeshua died (Psalm 22:16; Isaiah 53:8; Zechariah 12:10) and rose again (Isaiah 53:10)
- Salvation comes through faith and repentance in Yeshua
- Sin has broken the relationship between God and man (Isaiah 59:2)
God loves the Jewish people (Deuteronomy 7:7-8)
Sin separates us from God
- We are sinners from birth and fail to do what is right (Psalm 51:5)
- Our thoughts and inclinations are evil (Genesis 6:5; 8:21)
- Our hearts are incurable and our so-called righteous acts are like menstrual rags in God’s sight (Isaiah 64:6; Jeremiah 17:9).
Precedent for the incarnation (Genesis 15:4-5; 18:1-33; 1 Samuel 3:1, 10, 21)
Substitutionary/vicarious atonement (i.e., Yeshua the Messiah died in our place and for us) (Exodus 12 and Leviticus 16 with Isaiah 53:4-6; Leviticus 17:11)
Yeshua is the rightful heir to David’s throne (Is 9:7; Zech 9:9)
God the Father separate from God the Son (Genesis 19:24; Daniel 7:9-14)
Compiled by David Brewer
David has been on staff with Life in Messiah International (Evangelism, Discipleship, and Training) for 22 years, was an adjunct professor at Arizona College of the Bible (1988-1991; Bible, NT Greek, OT Hebrew), Southwestern College (1988-1990; Bible, NT Greek), Jerusalem Biblical University (1992-1993; Bible and NT Greek), Philadelphia Biblical University (1994-2007; Bible, Theology, and OT Hebrew), Toronto Baptist Seminary (2009-2012; NT Greek), and Arrowhead Bible College (2012-; Bible).